TSIMIS S.A. is a leading Greek manufacturer of Flexible Packaging materials with a large domestic market share and increasing international exports. The company is active since 1960 and it was the first to print Flexible Packaging materials in Greece.
- Technical capabilities include Rotogravure printing of up to 10 colors, hot melt and cold-seal coating, lamination with solvent free and solvent based adhesives and production of shrinkable bottle sleeves
- Since 1997 the company operates a modern factory in Central Greece (Lamia Ind. Zone) and since 2018 a second state of art plant with a new autonomous line of production and brand new machinery. Both are certified according to ISO 9001/2008, ISO 22000/2005, FSSC 22000 and are in alignment with the ISO 14001. The company keeps on investing, increasing productivity and widening the range of its products
- We specialize in roto printing of films such as OPP, PET, PVC, PE, PAPER and ALUMINIUM
- 77% of total production concerns exports in some of the biggest food manufacturers around the globe
- Concerned about the environment, the company invested back in 2016, in an autonomous Solvent Recovery Unit with the capability of Recycling and reusing of almost 100% of its solvents